2. Give the manager a ring or just turn up at training. Everyone is welcome, however some teams may have physical limits on how many can attend
training. (You don't want to play 20 a-side on a 7 a-side pitch!). If a phone number is not given for the manager try phoning a member of the comittee or use the 'Your Comments' link on the left to contact us.
3. Please read the constitution. The manager will ask you to get your parent or guardian to sign a copy of this. You can download a copy see below
or you can view it from the link on the left of the screen.
4. If you want to play for the team and not just go along to training then you may be asked to pay a signing on fee and buy your own socks and shorts.
Please see the link for details about Kit.
5. There is usually a small fee for training and for matches, please check the team info or ask the manager how much this is.
6. Thats it! You should now be able to play for Vipers.
How to download our constitution
The constitution is in Portable Document Format(PDF) format. If you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, and your browser is configured to use it to open the PDF file, click on the PDF file to browse the PDF file without downloading it.
To download using Microsoft ™ Internet Explorer, right click on the link above and in the resulting dialog box click on Save Target as....
To download using Netscape Navigator ®, hold down the shift key and click on the link above.
To browse PDF files
After you download the PDF file, use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print the PDF file.
You can download the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (3.0 or higher). Visit the Adobe Acrobat Web site for more information about the Adobe Acrobat Reader.